EPLfans: Liverpool unveils new signing Milan Jovanovic

find us on facebook

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Liverpool unveils new signing Milan Jovanovic

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson welcomed new signing Milan Jovanovic - whose free transfer was set up by Benitez prior to his departure - to the club's Swiss base today.
"I'm very pleased we have got Milan. He looks a very keen and enthusiastic player and it's good to have players who are desperate to play for the club," said the manager. "I was not responsible for signing him but I was pleased to hear the club had taken the initiative to get a player like him. I've seen him a lot during my time at Fulham and we were watching him. He's a natural wide player who can play through the middle. He's more of an attacking winger than a wide midfielder and he's a goalscorer. He scores goals for club and country and I'm sure we'll get a lot of use out of him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Resize your image free

select file:
height:
width:
Search